Re: [Planner Dev] Resource usage view problems

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 00:38, Richard Hult wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi

> So, what do you say? Would it be too bad if we just focused on undo and
> getting that solid and then add the resource usage view when it's a bit
> more mature?

Well, iirc, this feature has been asked a lot by users.
I hadn't much time the 6 last months but now that I got a new job, I'm
confident I'll be able to rework on that view.
I've been somewhat disconnected from planner and the few feedback I've
had on that view was relating to the undo/redo work.
However, what about poping a warning at the first resource usage view
activation and pointing that the view is "experimental and may crash
Planner" ?
It'll make the view able for viewing and will restrict the flame
feedback.
How long time is left before .12 ?

Xavier.