Re: [Planner Dev] Windows Port - Status update

Richard Hult wrote:

(IMO start date of empty project should be current date, it's most logical one..)

That's what we do, so it's just some bug that need to be fixed. Have you
spotted the line of code that triggers the warning?

Well this seems hard to spot, since it goes to Windows internal libraries and there you end up with nothing, so I have to do it hardway - step until something appears. =)

Now I have had decent sleep and given second tought about how views can be implemented... I really don't want to do any temporary library hack. So this leaves two options, use GModuleType, or static linking. Which one I should go for?

In my opinion static linking would be way to go, since views are pretty much essential parts of Planner and there are most likely not to be generated any third party views... This would also remove any backlinking issues that still exists in that simple library hack.

--

Jani Tiainen