Re: [Planner Dev] Windows Port - Status update

On ons, 2004-07-28 at 11:35 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:
> Well, after few sleepless nights (well, not sleepless but quite few
> sleep hours) I have managed to put up partially working version of Planner.

Sleep is overrated ;)

> Currently invoking "Save" or "Load" ends up with "Multiple SIGV caught"
> errors. Don't know why.

Probably the same reason why the views didn't load, those are also
plugins.

> (IMO start date of empty project should be current date, it's most
> logical one..)

That's what we do, so it's just some bug that need to be fixed. Have you
spotted the line of code that triggers the warning?

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/