Re: [Planner Dev] ANN: Planner 0.12, Windows port

> As long as Planner depends anything else than GTK (like bonobo), having
> standalone is a pretty much out of question - except if someone can port
> whole Gnome2 to native win32... =)
>
> I remember that there has been discussions since MrProject that all
> things should be done with GTK, but this is not planned in Planner
> releases. Or is it?

Well, I plan to get replace our direct use of bonobo and use the menu
API from GTK+ in HEAD at some point, it should be a few hours work. The
thing is that we would still depend on bonobo indirectly since
libgnomeui and gnome-vfs depends on bonobo though :/

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/