Re: [pinpoint] Put images in the foreground

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Robert Orzanna <orschiro googlemail com> wrote:
> Some of my images are displayed correctly whereas others have a
> completely wrong orientation, such as turned by 180° or mirrored.
>
> What can be the reason for that?
>
> The original images are definitely in the right orientation.
>
> I double checked it using GIMP and Geeqie.

The way pinpoint loads images through clutter does not take into
account meta-data about camera/image orientation. If GIMP asks you if
you want to rotate the image on import this is probably the reason
they show up with a different orientation in pinpoint.

/Ø