Re: [pinpoint] Put images in the foreground

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Robert Orzanna <orschiro googlemail com> wrote:
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> The hint with unscaled did the job!
>
> That is, I wanted to include about 300 pictures with the following syntax.
>
> -- [unscaled] [photos/P1010030.JPG]
>
> -- [unscaled] [photos/P1010031.JPG]
>
> However, every time I try to launch pinpoint I get a bus error.
>
> Is that too much for pinpoint to handle?

pinpoint currently loads all the images up into the GPU on load - it
should scale them down to fit the screen on load, but given that you
want them unscaled this wouldnt have helped you. In short - you are
running out of GPU memory and your OpenGL driver does not seem to deal
gracefully with that.

/Øyvind K.