Re: [pinpoint] Put images in the foreground

Even if I do not use unscaled option, the number of images that can be
loaded is limited to about 60.

For now I simply split the presentation into several pin files.

However, I experience another strange phenomenon.

Some of my images are displayed correctly whereas others have a
completely wrong orientation, such as turned by 180° or mirrored.

What can be the reason for that?

The original images are definitely in the right orientation.

I double checked it using GIMP and Geeqie.

-- Robert