Re: [pinpoint] Some ideas.

I have started to work on a visual slide picker already. I hope to submit a patch soon.

Nice.

I disagree that the picker should only be shown on the speaker screen when it is available--I have found that people in the audience often will say something like "Can you go back to that diagram? No, not that one... Maybe the one before? No, that's not it either..." Having the picker visible to the audience allows viewers to see an overview of the presentation and say something like, "three slides back".

I agree with Øyvind because will be strange the audience see the speaker notes.

Júnior