Re: Make'em suffer!

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:53:49 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:

> Patched gtk-theme-torturer to provide XML log (attached); patched
> jhbuild to upload it, sample output available on

I'm trying to make sense of the 3 different "expose" values reported
by this tool. Can someone help me understand how they should be
interpreted?

Meanwhile, it looks like both the XML and non-XML reports are
incorrectly using the final "resize" expose value when trying to print
the "boot/expose" value, (the non-XML report has the bug only in the
average).

I've attached below the patch I used to fix this. The easiest way to
get the patch is to just pull from my git repository with:

	git pull git://people.freedesktop.org/~cworth/soc-gtk

-Carl