Re: Make'em suffer!

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your answer (and for your *great* work on Cairo, which I
use quite a lot on my PhD project)!

It looks like that tar file is broken, (just contains a single
symlink?). But with a bit more effort, I did manage to find the code.

Woops, silly mistake. The tarball is fine now, sorry you had trouble
getting the code.

It would be nice to be able to collaborate on the development of the
code. One approach would be to find a central place (say, GNOME's CVS
(or is it svn now?) tree), and find someone with commit access to
that, etc.

Actually, the torturer code is already in a git repository, on the
OLPC servers. You can get it like this:

git clone git://dev.laptop.org/projects/soc-gtk

Inside the "soc-gtk" directory, you'll find 3 subdirs,
"gtk-theme-torturer" is the one you want.

For the moment, I think only I have write access to this git
repository, but I'll try and ask people in charge if they can add
other people. In the meantime, you can just send me patches and I'll
gladly upload them :o) If you think another solution would be more
convenient (GNOME's repositories, freedesktop.org, etc.), really no
problem.

Cheers,
Manu