Planning live ostree contributors/users meeting next week

I think it could be useful for some of the contributors (and users) of ostree to have a periodic live meetup.

I was experimenting with https://meet.gnome.org which seems to work pretty well - I love that it's FOSS and
it looks like it has some cool features.

Tentatively thinking Tuesday Oct 7 around 9am EST (but this can be changed).

Initial agenda:

 - Very brief intros
 - https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/pull/2188

In particular one thing I'd like to try to do with this is have "group code review" discussions where we go
over outstanding work together and try to ensure fewer things fall through the cracks, and build collective
ownership.

If you have something else to add to the agenda, feel free to reply here.  Before you join I'd recommend
testing out your audio/video and ensuring your browser has permissions etc.

I'll post an invite link on Freenode IRC #ostree about 10 minutes before the meeting.