Re: Planning live ostree contributors/users meeting next week

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 3:10 PM Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:

I think it could be useful for some of the contributors (and users) of ostree to have a periodic live
meetup.

I was experimenting with https://meet.gnome.org which seems to work pretty well - I love that it's FOSS and
it looks like it has some cool features.

Tentatively thinking Tuesday Oct 7 around 9am EST (but this can be changed).

That's a great idea. I'm interested in attending, but I'm 2 hours west
so that would be a little too early for me (watching kids in the
morning). If this can be made 10:30am EST that would be great, but I
imagine that's getting pretty late for Alex or any other Eastern
hemisphere folks.

--
Dan