Re: Planning live ostree contributors/users meeting next week

On Thu, 2020-10-01 at 17:09 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
I think it could be useful for some of the contributors (and users)
of ostree to have a periodic live meetup.

I was experimenting with https://meet.gnome.org which seems to work
pretty well - I love that it's FOSS and it looks like it has some
cool features.

Tentatively thinking Tuesday Oct 7 around 9am EST (but this can be
changed).

Initial agenda:

 - Very brief intros
 - https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/pull/2188

Cool. Note that the above PR is just the initial work I've been doing
which adds indexes from deltas. On top of that I have some initial work
on making summaries content-addressed and delta:ed.

This work is here:
  https://github.com/alexlarsson/ostree/tree/indexed-summaries
(Note that it also contains the commits from the above PR)

I don't expect people to review it ahead of the meeting, but if
interested people can scan through the commit messages that would be
cool.

Anyway, I'll show up for the meeting.