Re: libostree v2017.3

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Robert McQueen <rob endlessm com> wrote:

This might also be an opportune time to mention my nefarious plan that maybe with a hackfest, we could review/remove Endless-isms from eos-updater and proffer it as a battle-tested candidate to become the ostree update daemon. :)

That would be pretty awesome. On the Fedora side, we are looking at a serious push towards atomic workstation in F27, which will need something like this, most likely.