Re: libostree v2017.3

On 10 March 2017 at 19:00, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
Related to this, `ostree admin upgrade` gained `--pull-only` and `--deploy-only`
which makes it easier to write e.g. a systemd timer unit that does background
pulls, but only do a deployment (i.e. upgrade) on administrator/device owner
action.  A bit more information in <https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/pull/642>
and <https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/issues/640>

So, I think I can use this new API in gnome-software to:

 * Pull the updates during the refresh phase (done when the session is idle)
 * Deploy the updates on demand in the updates panel

What I don't know how to do is show some changelog-style update notes
for the pending deploy. Ideas welcome. Thanks.

Richard.