Re: Current status of the GNOME Github mirror: ostree module

On 05/05/2015 12:59 PM, Andrea Veri wrote:
I mainly see two scenarios:

1. Stop using PRs, keep the module mirrored and keep using the Bugzilla workflow
2. Remove the module from the mirror, move it to a different organization

My 2 cents:

Bugzilla's attachment-based patch review workflow frankly sucks compared to PRs.

Obviously this is up to Colin, but I would not object to just moving OSTree under the Project Atomic umbrella on GitHub. As in officially, not just mirrored there. That's the context in which most of its development is taking place now.

I know it also serves gnome-continuous and the GNOME SDK, but having it still hosted on gnome.org feels out of place to me. Especially if PRs are seen by some as controversial.

Matthew Barnes