Current status of the GNOME Github mirror: ostree module

Hey,

the GNOME Sysadmin internal mailing list has received a lot of
notifications from Github about Pull Requests being opened and
processed under the GNOME Github organization from the ostree module.
I personally contacted Colin about this asking whether it was possible
to stop making use of PRs under the GNOME organization. We understand
Ostree is not part of the GNOME core module set but as of today it's
being mirrored on the GNOME Github mirror and as such should be
following mirror's rule as reported at [1].

I mainly see two scenarios:

1. Stop using PRs, keep the module mirrored and keep using the Bugzilla workflow
2. Remove the module from the mirror, move it to a different organization

Colin correctly suggested me to drop an e-mail to the list to hear
everyone's opinion and finally make a decision that could satisfy both
parties.

Please keep me CCed as I'm not subscribed to the list. Have a great day!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin/GitHub

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av