Re: [orca-list] New address book menu in Thunderbird

Hello,
It turned to be an orca issue and has since been fixed as I've just noticed.
When new addressbook button is in focus press alt+down arrow to popup a menu and then use up and down arrow keys to navigate that popup menu.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 2. 8. 2022 o 23:30 Peter Vágner via orca-list napísal(a):
Hello,
I suspect this is a thunderbird issue.
I have added my carddav addressbook in earlier version and it's working fine for me. However the toolbar in the addressbook window is not accessible from the keyboard at all. I can't create new remote addressbook even when using ocr desktop or mouse emulation.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 2. 8. 2022 o 11:32 Patrick ZAJDA napísal(a):

Hello,

has someone succeeded in creating a new Cardav address book using Thunderbird 102.1.0?

For me, using Orca master, when pressing Ctrl+Shift+b, switching to top then pressing down arrow I have a menu button named "New address book" I cannon interact using the keyboard and when I use Orca left click, it shows the dialog to create a classic address book and it is impossible to navigate into the others submenus to create for example a Cardav address book.

For information, it is accessible on Windows using NVDA.

Thanks,

--
Patrick ZAJDA