Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

John G. Heim via orca-list (2022/09/12 12:56 -0500):
If this is true, then I vote for moving to groups.io instead of
discourse.

I fully agree. Many thanks to those who have done investigations on
this. It's where the NVDA lists are, by the way.

We need to have what works best for us.

If we have an issue with Orca, for instance, then I think it means we
are already in trouble and the simpler it will be to write about our
problem, the better.

Sébastien.