Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

Jason White via orca-list (2022/09/12 14:56 -0400):

On 12/9/22 13:55, John G. Heim via orca-list wrote:
How similar are Discourse and mailman? We will still be able to get all
messages via email, right? If I have to use a web interface or chat of
some type, I probably won't do that.

As I read the Mozilla article, there are addresses you can send mail to that
will create new topics in Discourse, and you can also receive discussion via
e-mail.

It isn't entirely clear to me whether this will fully enable interaction via
e-mail, but it looks promising.

I don't want to interact via a Web forum either.

I seem to remember that the procedure to enable e-mail access to
Discourse is actually not accessible.

Sébastien.