Re: [orca-list] SELinux notification and speech-dispatcher on fedora?

Hello,
Thank you for your answer.
As far as fedora virtualization, I had same problems when I tried to run VirtualBox, there was no sound. But I could run it in Qemu without any issues. As far as my question, I could fix the situation with speech-dispatcher by switching SELinux to permissive mode and restarting SPD. Well, in my case I started it. Before switching SELinux to permissive mode each time I restarted SPD it wrote job process error.
Thank you!