[orca-list] SELinux notification and speech-dispatcher on fedora?

Hello,
I use Fedora mate in qemu now to understand if it's possible to recommend it to Linux newcomers and here is what I found. I successfully built RHVoice from source and I'd like to restart speech-dispatcher. After I restart systemd-unit, there is an error that it couldn't be started, but also there is SELinux notification suggesting to allow speech-dispatcher politics module. How can I allow it and is there any way to report it to fedora for them to fix it? This is something I would never expect that speech-dispatcher would be a security issue.
Thank you!
--
regards,
Vsevolod