Re: [orca-list] keyboard loses focus after logging in

Chevelle muttered:
Maybe we could ask the Debian upstream people to get rid of Marco, but I doubt they will be willing to do this.  The bug report has been open for almost a year and apparently nothing has been done.

Possibly it just needs more comments to bump the priority or something. Debian does tend to mix versions of component parts, but usually doesn't replace components from one desktop with components from another. They do have the alternatives system, but I don't know that this can be applied to this situation. I think the Marco devs just need to know that this problem is far more pressing than it appears on the surface to be.

~Kyle