[orca-list] keyboard loses focus after logging in

Hello,

this is a problem which bothers me already for some time. It is probably not Orca related, but maybe some knowledgeable person here can help me.

The problem is that in some situations my system gets into a state when any key combinations just do not work, like if they were going into a /dev/null. I have to use the mouse, click somewhere on the screen and everything gets OK again. Orca can't be restarted... just nothing works.

It happens in two situations:

1. after logging into the desktop, but just sometimes

2. After exiting a QT application such as VLC or KeepassXC.

System: Arch Linux, Orca from master, Mate desktop

It can't be reproduced reliably.

Anyone has an idea what could it be?

Thank you,

Vojta