[orca-list] temporary volume change in Orca

Hi,

sometimes, for example when I want to play iptv, I want to temporarily change speech volume. So, I set shortcut for decrease and increase speech volume in Orca. It works, I can decrease volume, but when I switch to another application or to the desktop, volume returns to Orca's default volume. So, is this correct? Orca 42.3, speech-dispatcher 0.11.3, espeak-ng, Fedora 36 Mate edition.

Thanks,

Pavel