Re: [orca-list] Reacting to events in a caldav calendar in Thunderbird

Hello,
Visually there is a toolbar below the subject line that includes the calendar invite actions. I can't figure out if there is a way to access this part of the thunderbird UI with the keyboard alone. However until that's found or addressed you can try out orcas flat review and synthesizing mouse clicks on the corresponding toolbar buttons. This way I can accept / reject calendar invites with Thunderbird.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 12. 5. 2022 o 11:14 Christian Schoepplein via orca-list napísal(a):
Hi,

in my Thunderbird I've configured a caldav calendar. For new or changed
events I get the event informations per mail. Now I'd like to accept or
reject invitations which is possible for my sighted colleagues by clicking
the regarding buttons somewhere in the message window. Unfortunately I can't
see or reach those buttons with orca, not in normal view and also not in
flat view.

Is this issue known and is there a possebility to get it working?

The orrca version is 42.x from Debian backports, Thunderbird version is
91.8.x.

Cheers and thanks for any help,

   Chris