[orca-list] Reacting to events in a caldav calendar in Thunderbird

Hi,

in my Thunderbird I've configured a caldav calendar. For new or changed
events I get the event informations per mail. Now I'd like to accept or
reject invitations which is possible for my sighted colleagues by clicking
the regarding buttons somewhere in the message window. Unfortunately I can't
see or reach those buttons with orca, not in normal view and also not in
flat view.

Is this issue known and is there a possebility to get it working?

The orrca version is 42.x from Debian backports, Thunderbird version is
91.8.x.

Cheers and thanks for any help,

  Chris