Re: [orca-list] Accessibl FTP

In the words of Jude DaShiell:
For graphical user environment I like lftp for use in terminal and lftp can also download torrents and
magnets.

But I don't think this is as well suited to managing a website. Things like curlftpfs and sshfs usually work better for managing files on a remote server that you control or where you have file space for hosting your own website, because these are virtual filesystems that essentially make your site or server an extension of your computer. Of course "Connect to Server' and the functionality of Caja and Nautilus in graphical environments are also virtual filesystems that can allow you to access those remote files in much the same way. Curlftpfs and sshfs just use fuse instead of gvfs, so you can use these in a pure text environment as well.

~Kyle