Re: [orca-list] Accessibl FTP

You can also use nautilus or caja to go to your sftp address.

----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Reece O'Bryan <reeceobryan icloud com>, orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 12:47:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Accessibl FTP

I tend to manage my websites over ssh because I have a full server. I
use a package called sshfs that allows me to mount the server as a drive
on my machine. I did find a package called curlftpfs that appears to do
something similar for ftp. I haven't tried it, but it seems like what
you want, as it should allow you to copy or move files between your
machine and the website just as easily as you move and copy them to a
folder. You can even edit a file right on the website, and when you save
the edit, it will change what is shown on the website without having to
upload the file again.

~Kyle