Re: [orca-list] Accessibl FTP

I tend to manage my websites over ssh because I have a full server. I use a package called sshfs that allows me to mount the server as a drive on my machine. I did find a package called curlftpfs that appears to do something similar for ftp. I haven't tried it, but it seems like what you want, as it should allow you to copy or move files between your machine and the website just as easily as you move and copy them to a folder. You can even edit a file right on the website, and when you save the edit, it will change what is shown on the website without having to upload the file again.

~Kyle