Re: [orca-list] Fedora Installer

Great thought, I think I'll give that a go.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 1:54 PM Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
Unfortunately I can't confirm this problem. I was able to get Fedora Workstation's installer speaking here first time. I already had the MATE-compiz spin here, but i downloaded Workstation to try it out when someone else indicated a problem getting the installer speaking. Seems this may be one of those bugs that is only a problem on some hardware. Just for grins, you could try installing MATE-Compiz and converting the installed system to Workstation if the MATE-Compiz installer speaks for you.
~Kyle