Re: [orca-list] Fedora Installer

Yes, I can confirm.

I had to change machines because the machine on which I had arch installed started to slow down when I plugged in the battery charger.
I took the opportunity to try fedora 36 but although I managed to activate orca, it stopped talking at the beginning of the installation.

The interesting thing is that when I pressed alt+tab the orca announced the name of the window.

I ended up doing the installation with the help of a friend and the results on the first day of working with fedora were very good.