Re: [orca-list] Installing Orca from Source in Debian

Yes, I did run          ORCA built from source from a separate directory.  You may need to 'cd' to the directory where you start the new ORCA and use the '--replace' flag

Like this

./orca --replace&

The problem I have with Debian is that the Marco process locks up especially when some applications are closed like Chromium or 'mpv'.

With Chromium 103 it may be happening less, but that only became available today, so I'm not sure.

If you go to a text console and kill Marco, things start working again.