[orca-list] KDEs accessibility team revived

Howdy List,

for most time i was the lone ranger in KDEs accessibility team. But this changed now. I recognized a growing interest of KDE developers. This interest was the ability to form a brand new accessibility team.
Details see here:

If you are interested in helping ( documentation, development, paying bills or anything else) let me know.

There is also already a proposal to vote accessibility to one of tree KDE goals. The goals define the overall roadmap in what areas KDE concentrate development forces the next three years. See here:

KDE changed a lot over the last year. Many accessibility related issues where fixed, but still a long way to go… but we move.

Cheers chrys