Re: [orca-list] Accessible LDAP browser

Am 21.06.22 um 19:51 schrieb Christian Schoepplein via orca-list:

is anyone aware of an accessible LdAP browser that can be used with ORCA or in the terminal?

Just for the records.... Samuel pointed me to shelldap which I had not tested before alltough I saw it in the package list, and Shelldap is doing exactly what I want :-). Easy to use, running in the terminal, has all the features I need..., just perfecto :-).

Cheers,

  Schoepp