Re: [orca-list] Removing Orca's settings for different applications

28.01.2022 17:10, Vsevolod Popov пишет:
I know that we can change settings for certain applications by pressing CTRL+Orca+Space. But how do we remove that settings if we want to set up changes for the app from scratch?
Where should we do that?
I found the answer to this question, maybe it will help new users so I will write it here. I found needed files to remove in ~/.local/share/orca/app-settings and there the needed conf files should be removed.
Thank you!
--
regards,
Vsevolod