[orca-list] Questions about the raspberry pie

I have just got myself a Raspberry Pie and have a few questions as I am a Pie newby although I have a friend
who has one.
I am aware my questions may not be Orca specific mostly apart from 1.
My friend who has 1 says I need to plug my Pie which I got today into an HDMI socket on my TV. There are 2
issues to this unless I can use the Pie Eyes Free as the first issue is I am Totally Blind and although I
have a Sighted girlfriend, she isn’t as interestesd in technology as me and she is also Disabled with
Cataracts and has inherited muscular Dystrophy in Laymens terms, something known as Myotonic Dystrophy so it
is probably easier to say she has inherited Muscular Dystrophy.
Even if we needed to use a screen like if I needed her help at least to get the Pie set up, I would probably
need a computer monitor rather than plug my Pie into the TV because my desk and TV are at opposite ends of
the room, even though I have a small Livingroom, the TV being wall mounted to the left by the window and my
desk being just to the right by the door, the second issue.
These 2 other questions are Orca related.
Does the Pie have its own built in speaker so I can get Orca speaking from r the get go?
The second question, does Orca come up talking after a wait of about 30 seconds to a minute like I heard in a
demo of setting up a pie which was done by someone Sighted on YouTube. It was the only demo I found where
someone transferred and booted the Pie but of course as he didn’t need speech, he Disabled it when a spoken
message was read. I also did manage to find an article stating that to launch Orca when first booting the
pie, you use Control ALT L unless you leave it for 30 seconds.
Hope someone can answer my questions.
The Pie I have is the Raspberry Pie 4 if this helps.
My mate who has 1 says the 1 I ordered came with the keyboard built in.

Sent from my iPhone