Re: [orca-list] Questions about the raspberry pie

Hi Michael,

You may get some answers here. But you may want to check out the RaspberryVI website and mailing list.

Website: https://raspberryvi.org/pages/index.html
Subscribe to the mailing list: mailto:raspberry-vi-request freelists org?subject=subscribe

I've not actually used a Pi with a desktop, but unless I'm mistaken, I would expect that whether or not Orca is available out of the box will depend on which Linux distribution you use (there are different Linux distributions for the Pi as with other devices).

This is the first I've heard of Orca being available with a mainstream Pi distribution, but I've not been following this at all closely.

HTH,
Geoff.