Re: [orca-list] Continual reading problem

Hello,

one idea I have is to make a new setting in Orca preferences for example Checkbox ignore enter key in text. So if someone will want read for example list what to buy, he can uncheck it. When someone will want to read book, he will check it.

Thanks a lot and take care.

Best regards

Vojta.