Re: [orca-list] Continual reading problem

Hello,

by sentence.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 15. 01. 22 v 13:37 Joanmarie Diggs napsal(a):
Are you doing say all by line or by sentence (in your Orca prefs)?
--joanie

On Sat, 2022-01-15 at 12:33 +0100, Vojtech šmiro via orca-list wrote:
Hello,

I have the following problem with continual reading of some texts.

I am registered in library for the visually impaired persons. There
are
scanned books from volunteers, but some books have problem. Some
words
are divided not by space, but by enter key. I will write you example.

Begin of the example
This is a test. In this test I will
show you, how are books
wrote.
End of the example

Windows users don't have problems with this. But Orca makes really
long
space, when is enter key after words, not space. Please, is some way
repair it? Windows screenreaders ignores enters and don't do that
long
space during reading.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards