Re: [orca-list] Orca confused / confusing when switching keyboard layouts

Maybe try killing Orca first, then starting it again. I think it has to completely die and restart before it changes its internal bindings to correspond to the new layout. Toggling your screen reader shortcut, usually alt+super+s, should do this. Press once, wait about 1 to 2 seconds, then press again. If that doesn't work, then this is definitely a worse problem than what I have experienced.

~Kyle