Re: [orca-list] Big mails with many lines cause orca to slow down :-(

I'm wondering if maybe Evolution may help in this case. There are still some webkit issues that cause some paragraphs not to be read, but I think that text-based logs may be less problematic. If you can use ssh at all, you could scp the log files to your machine and just use Pluma or Gedit or similar to read them, or use a text editor directly on the log file over sshfs.

~Kyle