[orca-list] Big mails with many lines cause orca to slow down :-(

Hi,

I get mails from a login system that sometimes contain more then 50K lines and that are several megabyte big :-(. If I open such a mail in Thunderbird it takes quite a while till orca is comming back and reacts to navigation commands, but in generall navigating such big mails is quite slow.

I know that such mails are not common. The mails are from a loganalyzer of our mailserver and there is currently no alternative to go through this messages to see if there are problems or errors :-(.

My current workaround is to copy the whole mailcontent into a new Pluma document and go through it, thats much faster than using Thunderbird.

Is there a possebility to speed up orca when having such big mails in Thunderbird? Have I overlooked something?

Cheers and thanks,

  Schöpp