Re: [orca-list] Big mails with many lines cause orca to slow down :-(

On 8/8/22 09:11, Christian Schoepplein via orca-list wrote:
I know that such mails are not common. The mails are from a loganalyzer of our mailserver and there is currently no alternative to go through this messages to see if there are problems or errors :-(.

Have you tried reading the messages in Mutt or one of the Emacs mail readers?

These are probably your best options until GNOME or Thunderbird fixes your performance issues with large messages.