[orca-list] orca a feature to have a sleep mode for apps?

hi,

would it be possible to have a sleep mode for apps?

like how nvda does it?

when you press a cirten key combo that app is muted from nvda.

but with orca would it be possible to have a sleep mode where not only
would the app be muted via orca but any events gennerated by the
application would be discarded by orca untill you press a key combo to
remove the sleep mode?

if such a feature could be added it would aid us.

exammple,

I have gpodder downloading many epesodes at one time.

orca stopps responding

the only way to regain speech is to kill gpodder.

if a sleep mode which would disable events from gpodder and other apps
was added, orca would continue speaking.

unless i've got it all wrong?

would this be possible?

or is there away for orca to continue speeking when a app freezes?

thanks for reading my email and my maybe stupid question?

Majid