[orca-list] GTK4 breaks flat review

Hello,
When opening any GTK4 based app such as gnome contacts, gnome control center, fractal or any other gnome 42 GTK4 based app orca flat review stops working and the only workaround is restarting orca. After the restart flat review will work within GTK2, GTK3, QT apps, mozilla apps or libreoffice until any of GTK4 based apps receive the focus and break orcas ability to use flat review again.
Most likelly this message printed to standard output is related...
(gnome-contacts:66813): Gtk-WARNING **: 22:07:59.822: Screen coordinates not supported, reported positions will be wrong I haven't yet managed to report this to GTK developers because I cant come up with a test steps that don't involve orca. Please is there a way to do something at orca side of things so it will only break with GTK4 apps and not every app?

Greetings

Peter