[orca-list] Dualbooting Linux and Windows

Hi all. I have no idea why I keep doing this to myself, but my SSD (NVME) has enough space to where I think I could easily dualboot Windows and Linux. It's not running BIOS, it either has EFI or UEFI, and from what I've read, dualbooting is far easier on that. So, does anyone dualboot here? If so, how easy is it to switch between the operating systems? I'm planning on starting with Debian, since its accessibility stuff is just, already preconfigured. Maybe the stability of Debian will mean a lot less crashes than Fedora 35.