Re: [orca-list] Dualbooting Linux and Windows

At the risk of rudely answering a different question than the one you asked, I personally would never config a dual boot again because setting up a virtual machine is so much easier. With a virtual machine, if anything goes wrong during installation or boot, you can figure out what is going on by taking a screen capture and running it through an OCR program. After you are done with the setup, anytime you need Windows you just type in a command and there it is. No need to reboot and try to time the selection of your OS.

I always run Linux on my bare metal and then run Windows as a virtual machine. But you could probably get all the same benefits by doing it the other way around.