Re: [orca-list] Gnome 44

On 7/4/22 16:20, Peter Vágner via orca-list wrote:
Unfortunatelly this also includes gnome control center known as settings.
Have you also updated and can you reproduce this?

If I run the GNOME 42 Control Center, I get a "settings frame" that I don't seem to be able to navigate at all with the keyboard, and flat review doesn't provide any additional insight.

Accessibility went straight downhill with GNOME 3, and it is yet to recover, unfortunately.

The GNOME Foundation created a new accessibility API for GTK 4, so I suppose the question now is whether the developers are taking the opportunity to implement it correctly as they upgrade the desktop and applications to the new GTK version.