Re: [orca-list] What is the state of audio recording on Lynnox using orca?

Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
I've actually had quite good luck with Audacity, except older 2.x versions
seem to slip off the track list, causing me a ton of grief. 3.x versions
don't seem to have this problem, although I would use Tenacity instead if I
could just get it to build.

I just tried Audacity again. If I run it from the command dialogue with
Alt-F2, I can then access the menus and tool bars successfully. If I run
it from a terminal and then switch to the Audacity window, menu
navigation doesn't work (that is, left/right arrow keys don't respond
when moving along the menu bar).

That's interesting.